Wednesday, 2 August 2017

New Carpets

My wife decided some time back that we needed 2 new bedroom carpets, so today removal of all bedroom items has begun. One bedroom completely empty apart from the bed and even that is just the mattress on the floor and the old carpet removed.

The smaller room is partially done, with just all the computer gear and large desk, plus carpet to do tomorrow in preparation for the carpet fitters arriving on Friday. Think this will be the very last time I intend subjecting myself to all the upheaval. The rest of the house has been done over the years and will do for me.

One thing I can say is that how can a couple collect so much junk over the years? and of course we have to move all the stuff back again. And they said retirement was to have an easy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment